The Fier Public Library strings refer to 1945, but officially it was opened in 1948. The first director who encouraged the establishment and established the Library was Mrs. Urani Verria. The library started its way through the delivery of the luggage book. The course of time will put the book in a private condominium in the city center, which will turn into years in the temple of knowledge, a temple that will carry and preserve the city’s wealth. The organization of that time numbered 2 employees and provided service only in two sectors: the children’s and adult sector. Little by little the library gets its full form. Addition of the staff to another employee, extending service also in the Periodic section. In the 1970s, the foreign language sector was opened, and a bookmaker was appointed, who was involved in linking and repairing the book. The Fier Public Library for nearly 53 years, like any public library in Albania, offered closed-ended funding. The changes that the Albanian society suffered in the last decade, in each area affected the Library. Her staff realized that the reader had, as part of the fierce community, had free access and equal access to the information available to the Library, regardless of race, nationality, age, religion, language, inability, economic status, employment and education.