The Ardenica Monastery , this important cult object rises in a dominant hills in the hills of the same name, at an altitude of 200 m above sea level. On its eastern side is the town of Kolonja, in the southern part of the village is Ardenica village, while on the western side is Libofsha. There is no accurate information about the time of Monastery building and from whom it was raised. It is believed that it was built in the 13th century, in the place where the chapel of St. Trinity, erected there centuries ago, was erected. In the vicinity of the house, on its western side, traces of the old Egnatia road are discovered . Adjacent to the church is exalted the quadrangular and white shapes, just like that of Pojan. In this monastery, Igor Nektar Terpo, originally from Voskopja, in 1731 wrote a short prayer in a fresco form. Prayer is written in four languages: Latin, Greek, Aramaic, and Albanian. This probably dates back to the first Albanian script. The Albanian text is written in the letters of the Greek alphabet: “The watch and mamma of the god uro bear the oret”, signed by the author: Hieromonah – the monk, Nectar.In 1741, the Christian residents of Ardenica village asked for the Karbunara fermanin (authorization) for the restoration of their monastery, damaged seriously during the winters of the past few years. the initiative of the bishop of Berat, Methodius, originally from Bubullima (Lushnja), in 1743 the reconstruction and restoration of the most damaged parts were made.